The International Society for Patent Information Professionals
Search Community Job Board
PIUG announces a FREE webinar scheduled for January 17, 2024 10 AM EST for all paid PIUG members.
In this free, member-benefit webinar, four experienced PIUG members will present various tips, tricks, and techniques for saving you time and money in patent searching and presentation of results.
· Master presenter Stephen Adams will share his expertise by demonstrating how to create a series of PowerPoint slides from an agenda slide.
· Biopatent searcher Barbara Miller will discuss unique and useful information to be found in GeneCards, the publicly available Human Gene Database, and in DrugBank, a free online database with drug and drug target information.
· Ron Kaminecki will present his never-before-revealed open web citation searching method including a short video.
· Tony Trippe will demonstrate the power of ChatGPT in patent document analysis, by having ChatGPT summarize the top inventive aspects of a collection of patents.
As with all PIUG webinars, there will be time for questions and discussion of the various presentations.
· Given the cost of the webinar and the potential savings to your patent searching practice, how can you not attend this remarkable event?
Register HERE for to watch the live webinar on January 17th, 2024
View the recorded session on demand free of charge for all PIUG members after its completion on the PIUG Education and Training Page
Notice on use of PIUG name and logo:
No one may use the PIUG name or logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of the PIUG Board of Directors.
Antitrust Policy | Bylaws | Copyright and Disclaimer
© 2023 The Patent Information Users Group, Inc.