Monday, October 8, through Wednesday, October 10, 2018
APA Hotel Woodbridge
120 Wood Avenue South
Iselin, NJ 08830, USA
Main Hotel Phone: +1 732-494-6200
Seasons 52 - Menlo Park
217 Lafayette Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
"Seasonally inspired menus featuring ingredients at their peak of freshness. Rustic cooking techniques like brick oven roasting and open-fire grilling that bring out natural flavors. And an ever-changing selection of global wines. All in a casually sophisticated setting."
We welcome our PIUG colleagues who are visiting Iselin for the conference and, perhaps, for the first time. Local members should feel free to "adopt a visitor", so that all feel welcome in Iselin.
R.S.V.P. as soon as possible but not later than 4:30 pm. Friday, October 5, 2018. Contact Rick Williams and modify the memo subject line with the number of attendees in your party. We have reserved seating for 24 people, so don't miss this opportunity to network with your industry colleagues. If you have replied "yes" but find that you are unable to attend, please contact Rick as quickly as possible to release your reservation for others who might wish to attend.
5:30 pm Cocktails Please assemble in the restaurant bar at least 5 minutes prior to the 6:00pm dinner seating. 6:00 pm Dinner Prompt seating. Please mention the PIUG Northeast Conference to be seated with our group. Return to home or the hotel at your leisure.
- The networking dinner is "Dutch treat" and easily accessible by car. (Allow 5-10 minutes door-to-door from the APA Hotel.)
- Free parking is available at both the hotel and the restaurant.
- The hotel shuttle may be available to accommodate those who do not have personal transportation (please ask); however, space is limited, and we encourage those who drive to offer car-pooling for those who did not drive.
- We make every attempt to secure reservations only at venues that are willing either (1) to issue individual meal checks or (2) to receive individual cash or business charge cards for payment (and issue duplicate receipts); however, based on venue availability and in view of the size of our event, we cannot guarantee separate checks.
- In order to avoid misunderstanding, confusion, or unnecessary delays, please settle your account individually and directly with your server, but remain seated at your table during the closing process.
If you plan to attend the conference and also will remain in Iselin throughout Tuesday evening, please consider attending the dinner. Forward your intent or any question (addressing any relevant data mentioned above) as soon as possible to Rick Williams.
In addition to this formal networking event, additional evenings may offer similar opportunities of a more spontaneous nature. If you are unfamiliar with Iselin but wish to arrange your own networking events Monday or Wednesday evening, please feel free to contact us. Based on previous experience, we are happy to assist in suggesting or arranging an appropriate venue.
© 2019 The Patent Information Users Group, Inc.
Mailing Address: 40 E. Main St., #1438
Newark, DE 19711
Phone: +1 (302) 660-3275 Fax: +1 (302) 660-3276
Notice on use of PIUG name and logo:
No one may use the PIUG name or logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of the PIUG Board of Directors.