Conference Hotel: Kimpton Marlowe Hotel
||$129 + taxes (currently 14.45%)
Additional Amenities for PIUG
- Complimentary internet in guest rooms to those registrants joining
Kimpton Karma Rewards program.
- The Kimpton Karma Rewards program also provides complimentary hosted
evening wine hour plus morning coffee and tea. In addition you will receive
a $10 'Raid the Bar' credit to be used in the room or downstairs in the bar
itself. Since the contract was signed, the Kimpton brand became part of the IHG chain, so if you are a member of IHG Rewards, your membership is honored at the hotel. If you have not joined either of the two free rewards programs, you may click on this LINK to join before arriving at the conference. The free WiFi is now honored even if you are not staying at the hotel. Just use the membership number when signing in to the network throughout the hotel.
- Valet parking is $38/overnight, with full in-and-out privileges. Self
parking is $25.
Pertaining to Your Reservation
- If you plan to stay at the Kimpton Marlowe, you must make your
own hotel reservation. Registering for the meeting does not reserve
a hotel room for you. Rates are applicable for 3 days prior and 3 days
after the actual conference based on availability.
- For reservations, you may book online or call (1-617-772-5838 or 1-800-KIMPTON) and ask for the Group Code RN2 PIUG2018 rate. Other information regarding the hotel, such as a tour of the
property, directions, or maps are available from the Hotel website.
- Each guest is responsible for all guest charges and must secure
reservations by credit card. (Cash-paying guests may be required to deposit
funds in advance to guarantee payment.)
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid
penalty. Early departure must also be confirmed at check-in to avoid
- Secure reservations prior to Tuesday, January 30, 2018
(cut-off date). After this date, all remaining blocked (discounted) rooms
will be released for general sale.