Patent Information Users Group, Inc.
The International Society for Patent Information Professionals
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Merck Research Laboratories
33 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Boston, MA 02115
Conference Hotel: Hotel Commonwealth
500 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
Phone: 857.233.0520 or 888.509.2476
- 1.9 miles from Merck Research Laboratories
- General Manager: Adam Sperling, 857.233.0520
- General questions or inquiries: email@example.com
- $20-40 by taxicab from Logan Airport
- If you plan to stay at the Hotel Commonwealth, you must make your own hotel reservation directly with the hotel. Registering for the meeting does not reserve a hotel room for you.
- Each guest is responsible for his or her own charges and must secure reservations by credit card.
- Cancellations must be made by noon prior to the day of arrival in order to avoid penalty.
- Check in after 3:00pm and check out by 12:00pm.
- Secure reservations prior to Friday, January 12, 2012. After this date, all remaining blocked rooms will be released.
- Identify "PIUG 2012 Biotech Meeting Accommodations" when calling.
- For reservations, call toll-free (866) 784-4000 or (617) 532-5019.
The PIUG preferred room rate is $193 per night (plus 14.5% room tax) for February 6-8, 2012, and includes complimentary:
- in-room high speed internet access and Wi-Fi capability
- wireless printing capability from guest room (up to 50 pages)
- use of the Fitness Center
- morning newspaper (international newspapers upon request)
- shoeshine service.
- 24 hour Business Center and Technology Help Desk
Options for conference parking at the Merck site include:
Directions from Hotel Commonwealth to Merck by subway (recommended by the MBTA):
- 333 Longwood Avenue Garage: $35 for 6-24 hrs
- Longwood Galleria: $31 for 6-24 hrs ($18/night for Best Western guests)
© 2021 The Patent Information Users Group, Inc.
Mailing Address: 40 E. Main St., #1438
Newark, DE 19711
Phone: +1 (302) 660-3275 Fax: +1 (302) 660-3276
Notice on use of PIUG name and logo:
No one may use the PIUG name or logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of the PIUG Board of Directors.