Tuesday, February 26, 2013
360 Binney Street
One Kendall Square, Building 1000
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141
+1 (617) 444-5000
Boston Marriott Cambridge
Two Cambridge Center
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone: (617) 494-6600 or (800) 228-9290
- The PIUG preferred room rate is $189 per night (currently, plus 14.45% room tax) for February 25-27, 2013.
- If you plan to stay at the Boston Marriott Cambridge, you must make your own hotel reservation directly with the hotel. Registering for the meeting does not reserve a hotel room for you.
- Each guest is responsible for all guest charges and must secure reservations by credit card. (Cash-paying guests may be required to deposit funds in advance to guarantee payment.)
- Cancellations must be made by noon prior to the day of arrival in order to avoid penalty.
- Check in after 3:00pm and check out by 12:00pm.
- Secure reservations prior to Friday, January 27, 2013. After this date, all remaining blocked rooms will be released.
- For reservations, call toll-free (800) 228-9290 or (617) 494-6600 and identify "Patent Information Users Group 2013 Biotech Meeting Accommodations" when calling.
Options for conference parking at the Boston Marriott Cambridge include:
- Self parking garage (Adjacent to Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel)
Up to 1 hour
Up to 3 hours
Up to 24 hours
Lost tickets pay maximum rate per day:
- Valet parking (Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel)
Up to 3 hours
Over night (Includes In and Out privileges)
Directions from Boston Marriott Cambridge to Amgen (Google Maps):