PIUG 2018 Annual Conference
Saturday, May 5 - Thursday, May 10, 2018
The Westin Alexandria
400 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
As you make your plans to attend, be sure to check out the many ways you can make the most out of your conference experience.
The plenary sessions run from Monday to Wednesday, but you’ll have many great opportunities to learn and connect throughout the conference. Be sure your travel plans account for:
- Saturday May 5: Pre-conference workshops if offered. Deepen your expertise and extend your impact.
- Sunday May 6: Vendor workshops, Conference Warm-up For First Time Attendees, and the Opening Reception! Plus, a chance to check out the inner workings of PIUG at the annual Business meeting.
- Monday, May 7: Our Annual Gala and Awards Dinner. Dinner and drinks with colleagues and friends. Celebrate PIUG's 30th Anniversary as an organization.
- Tuesday, May 8 & Wednesday May 9: Opportunities for informal dine-arounds in the evenings. Bring your curiosity!
- Thursday May 10: Post-conference workshops. Because you really can’t be too much of an expert.
Some details, such as vendor workshop registration links, still need to be finalized. Bookmark the link and return often.
Please download the Meeting App when announced in March following instructions on the Meeting App page of the website. There are features to enhance networking and the link to the meeting survey will also be accessible through the app. A map of the city and the meeting floor of the hotel is also provided along with tips regarding ground transportation.
It is suggested that you upload your picture to your profile on the app so that it makes easier for people to recognize you and promote exchange of ideas, etc. This is the same app that will be used for the PIUG 2018 Northeast Conference so you will not have to download it again. You will be able to access any event that you attended since May 2017 through this same software. If you have questions, please contact Ken Koubek.