PIUG 2019 Annual Conference
Saturday, May 4 - Thursday, May 9, 2019
The Westin Alexandria
400 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
As you make your plans to attend, be sure to check out the many ways you can make the most out of your conference experience.
The plenary sessions run from Monday to Wednesday, but you’ll have many great opportunities to learn and connect throughout the conference. Be sure your travel plans account for:
- Saturday May 4: Pre-conference workshops. Deepen your expertise and extend your impact.
- Sunday May 5: Vendor workshops, Conference Warm-up For First Time Attendees, and the Opening Reception! Plus, a chance to check out the inner workings of PIUG at the annual Business meeting.
- Monday, May 6: Our Annual Gala and Awards Dinner. Dinner and drinks with colleagues and friends.
- Tuesday, May 7 & Wednesday May 8: Opportunities for informal dine-arounds in the evenings. Bring your curiosity!
- Thursday May 9: Post-conference workshops. Because you really can’t be too much of an expert.
Some details, such as vendor workshop registration links, still need to be finalized. Bookmark the link and return often.